Can I get an Amen for pumpkin? It takes chocolate chip cookies to a whole new level, flavor and texture wise. Use bittersweet dark chocolate chunks for extra oomph.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
1/4 cup almond butter
3/4 cup pumpkin
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup coconut flour
1 cup chocolate chunks
1. In a food processor, puree the banana and apple.
2. Add the almond butter, pumpkin, cinnamon and baking soda until combined.
3. Add the egg and coconut flour and pulse just until combined. Scrape down the sides and pulse again.
4. Stir in the chocolate chunks with a spoon.
5. Line two sheet pans with wax paper or parchment paper. Roll cookie dough into balls, using about 2 Tablespoons per ball, and press down onto wax paper until cookie is about half an inch thick.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Makes approximately 24 cookies.